11 Tips to Eliminate Your Overwhelming Email
July 12, 2016 / / Be the first to comment on this post!
Is your email inbox overwhelming? Maybe you are doing it all wrong. Take these tips and run with them to eliminate your overwhelming email situation.
- Answer right away or pick up the phone.
- Separate business and personal emails.
- Never save emails in your inbox. Store in folders.
- Delete, delete, delete. Just like physical junk mail.
- Read your emails thoroughly to cut down on mistakes.
- Set a time to process email.
- Keep your emails and responses short. Make specific requests.
- Use bullet points.
- Use the search function.
- Use clear, descriptive subject lines.
- Turn off notifications.