Do you have too much stuff?
Julie Hall is correct! In her book, “The Boomer Burden -- Dealing With Your Parent’s Lifetime Accumulation of Stuff” she suspects you already know if you have too much stuff. Here are some of her indicators that I like best:
1. When you hang up a shirt in the closet, you have to push apart the other clothes to make space.
2. You can’t see the floor of your closet.
3. At least one bedroom has been turned in a storage area.
4. You rent storage space.
5. There are more licensed vehicles than licensed drivers at our house.
6. You can’t put our vehicles in the garage because you use it for storage.