10 Reasons to Love to Organize
I love to organize and know the benefits I reap from the exercise. If you are not the same, focus on the benefits of those unlikeable tasks to get them done.
10 Reasons to Love Organizing
- Gain energy. Clutter isn’t just ugly, it’s exhausting. It’s just a reminder of things to do. Eliminate the tension by cleaning up the clutter.
- Improve safety. You’ll feel better knowing that your house is cleared of clutter that could cause a fall or other injury.
- Start your day happy. Above all, you’ll feel in control if you can start your day by getting dressed from a clutter-free closet and dresser.
- Gain more time. By knowing where things are you won’t waste time looking for items.
- Appreciate what you have. I often quote Peter Walsh to my clients, by saying “When everything is important, nothing is important.” Only keep items that mean a great deal to you.
- Do less later. When you clean your home you usually start with decluttering. By being proactive you eliminate that first step in cleaning.
- Enjoy more light. Cleaning the windows and lampshades can give you a new outlook on your space.
- Get some exercise. Decluttering and organizing is hard work. Therefore you’ll burn some calories by clearing some space.
- Be “company ready”. Eliminating clutter will go a long way to making your space ready for visitors.
- Take a tax deduction. Take your unwanted items to a charity and take a deduction on your taxes.
With all these reasons to love to organize, maybe you can love it too.
Get Organized Today
Are you looking for ways to reduce the clutter in your life? Need doable solutions and examples that will make your busy life less stressful and more organized. This is the book for you!
A collaboration of many professionals, to provide inspiration that affirms the power and importance of getting organized. The book provides practical ideas that you can use immediately to live a better, more effective life.
You can order your paperback or ebook copy here today!