Crazy Easy Organizing Projects
Easy organizing is a thing. It doesn’t have to be difficult or exhausting. Here are some crazy simple easy tasks you can do today that will make you more organized than you are right now!
Try doing a couple of these quick easy organizing projects.
- Write down 3 tasks you need to do today.
- Check your calendar.
- Empty the dishwasher.
- Fold a load of laundry.
- Make that one phone call you’ve been dreading.
- Make an appointment.
- Respond to an email that has been sitting in your in box.
- Throw 5 things away that are in your junk drawer.
- Bag up 5 pieces of clothing that doesn’t fit and donate.
- Toss something on your bathroom counter.
- Toss any single socks in your laundry room.
- Cleaning one shelf in your refrigerator.
- Find something in your house that you hate and toss it.
- Gather all magazines into one pile and place where you read them.
- Throw a load of towels in to the washing machine.
- Pay a bill.
- Collect shoes around the house and put them away.
- Wipe up a bathroom sink.
- Load the dishwasher.
- Start a grocery list.
- Start a to-do list.
- Unsubscribe from 5 junk emails.
- Create a reading folder in your email account and move subscriptions into it.
- Collect change and put it in a jar.
- Put a jar or basket where you enter your home to store your keys.
- Create a homework station with supplies for your kids.
- Pick up everything off the floor in one room.
- gather all paper and relocate them to your home office.
- Back up your computer files.
- Buy stamps and store them with return address labels.
- Clean out your purse.
- Gather pencils and pens and put them in an extra coffee cup.
- Take out the trash.
Can you find one or two that you can do right now to be just a little more organized?