Time Management Workshop
Finding the time to do all the tasks of a small business owner is difficult. Are you constantly changing hats, trying to be all things within your business? This workshop will help you identify all the hats you wear, which ones are income producing and when you should wear each one. Each attendee will create their own “hat” schedule to best fit their business and their life. Come ready to challenge yourself to new possibilities and leave with a time management plan unique to you. This session is meant to be interactive and self reflective. This workshop is applicable for new business owners who are challenged with doing it all in and outside of their business.
- Identify all the hats they wear in their unique business
- Recognize income generation activities and how to prioritize them.
- Make a calendar of business activities and hours for their business
- Consider their most productive activities and personally effective time of day.
- Create a work flow schedule to fit their business and life style.