Keeping it Together During the Witching Hour
That hour before dinner is the worst. You’ve finished your work for the day and need to get dinner on the table. DINNER! It’s supposed to be a time when your loving family can come together. But getting through that hour of preparing dinner and dealing with the kids at the same time can wear-you-out!
If this is you (the worn-out-mom) maybe you are making some of these mistakes:
- Waiting to think about dinner until it’s time to eat.
- Taking dinner a day at a time.
- Shopping without a list.
- Waiting until you need something to purchase it.
- Stocking your freezer with the wrong food.
- Avoiding your slow cooker.
- No Back up plan.
Having a meal plan, shopping plan and dinner prep plan can make your life so much easier. Change your ways and see!