8 Tips to Always Being On Time
I’d like to congratulate my colleague, Jacquie Ross of Cast Away the Clutter. In her recent newsletter she announced that she is officially a Life Coach and now working on her Parent/Youth/Family Coach training.
Jacquie has 8 tips to always being on time.
1. Add 10-15 minutes more to the time you think you need to get ready.
2. Get up earlier than usual for an important appointment or event.
3. For early morning departures, make sure you have enough gas in your car the night before.
4. Leave 10-15 minutes earlier than you need to, so that you’re not stressed if you end up in traffic.
5. Pick out your outfit the night before, to avoid the “I’ve got nothing to wear” blues.
6. If you have family members who are always running behind, set the clocks in the house 5-10 minutes fast.
7. Plan breakfast and set the breakfast table the night before.
8. Avoid squeezing in “one more thing” as you’re leaving the house.
Jacquie has begun accepting new clients into her life and family coaching practice. If you are interested in life coaching with Jacquie, contact her to schedule a free no-obligation introductory life coaching session.