10 Tips to Organizing Digital Photos
If your collection of digital photos has grown over the years, as mine has, there comes a time when knowing what you have and finding what you want becomes difficult. There are lots of electronic tools to help you stay organized. Check these tips out!
- Set your camera to the correct date and time.
- Delete as soon as you take a bad photo.
- File your photos correctly.
- Use sub-folders, as with other documents.
- Back up your photos often.
- Rate your best photos.
- Tag your photos.
- Tag the people in your photos.
- Create an annual photo book.
- Continue these good habits.